Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly, and then send it to ten of your favourite followers :D
- I try to always keep my gifsets to a particular style and try to keep those rules even when they go against current trends (like not using italics for the captions and instead using that as a way to give emphasis). It’s not a very note-worthy thing but it’s something I take a little bit of pride on.
- My blog is always geared towards sharing good stuff for my followers and not mererly things I find enjoyment in. Hence I try to balance out the content I reblog in terms of fandoms and stuff, althought other ppl would say it’s “your personal blog and you can post w/e you want!!!” and…that’s fine. And it’s valid. But personally I view following as a kind of contract, and I like to think I’m doing a good job in being selective for you guys.
- I’m not a very funny person but I like how many jokes I still attempt to cram into everything, even if they’re awful lol
- I like that I’m less argumentative than I used to be…I’m still working on this, but in general my quota of arguments/debates has gone down in the past few years by like 75%
- I like how I’ve mantained my always-add-commentary-tags and never-use-anon policies.
To all the Tumblr users who tend to use tags very liberally:
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
A little personal piece about companions and such.