talking about kim possible and disney animation bc idk what im doing with my life omg
i wanna know your doctor who annd himym
- slap (-so hard they are blasted off a cliff)- barney. repeatedly.
- bang bang bangity bang - Robin damnn
- ring bear - the mother.
- run over with a fierro- FUTURE TED AND HIS FUCKED UP KIDS.
- Wrap a blanket around - ROBIN!!!! and lily. and the mother. hush its ok my bbs the blanket will scare off the evil monster writers.
- Share dual sword ownership with- tracy or marshall.
- cliff- sm people omgg. maybe eleven in time of the doctor so that he can regenerate faster.
- ~shag~- SO MANY oh man. lol most of the companions for a start .12 bc deal w/ it fandom. 10 maybe but I’m afraid he would collapse on me.
- share the great journey of life with- Clara. though with our combined cooking skills we’d probably starve to death.
- send to the inferno- kamelion (double shot for good measure).
- wrap a blanket around- humanity after children of earth.
- share TARDIS room with- MARTHA gosh have you seen how chick her room was? (and just in the right balance between clean and warmly messy too) plus she’s the most patient human being to ever exist. Just- Dream fictional roomate man IN NEED OF A SITCOM ABOUT IT STAT.
Give me a fandom and I’ll tell you which characters I would
- Push off a cliff
- Frick frack
- Set on fire
- Wrap a blanket around
- Be roommates with
And if I’m not in the fandom, I’ll go by what I’ve learned from tumblr
(Source: itsleightaylor, via rubiscothegeek)
anybody know good (light) alternatives to windows movie maker?
I C U brilliantfantasticgeronimo, going through my 30 Rock tag
I C U
(and I approve)
JUST GOT THROUGH ALL 18 PAGES KAREN
I'm glad you liked 30 Rock so much! Honestly, it's one of the best comedy shows out there. It remains pretty solid across all 7 seasons which is not something you can say for most long running comedies. Also, the series finale is one of my favorite series finales ever. It's so perfect!
yesss lol I’m surprised I liked it this much tbh, for some reason I was expecting to hate all the characters - but it turned out being the complete opposite yayy.
I think one of the reasons it was so consistent is because- normally the problem with long-running comedies is that they start off with really naunced, down-to-earth slightly-excentric characters and then derail to cardboard cartoons…but with 30 rock everyone started off as a cartoon so that was never a problem.
Maybe the actual problem then was that it started to tone down a bit as it went on in that last stretch…I mean the finale was weird and fun (lol pete’s subplot was hilarious) but it wasn’t as over the top as you would expect it to have been judging from the first season… It was a g8 finale though (and after a whole year of tv being disappointment it was nice to see a finale where they hit the important emotional bits and stayed true to the show and ALL THE CHARACTERS DIDN’T SUDDENLY TURN 180 DEGREES AND STARTED LEAVING BLUE FRENCH HORNS ON OTHER’S DOORSTEPS)
(NO I’M NEVER OVER IT)